Requirements and Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Information Technology Write ACL scripts
- 2 years’ experience in public accounting, internal audit, accounting, or technology role.
- Prior experience must include developing Microsoft Excel (macros) or ACL / SQL scripts to demonstrate the ability to perform the "essential Functions and Responsibilities".
- The ability to research, learn and apply features not previously utilized. Advanced data analytical skills must be demonstrated by obtaining the ACL Certified Data
- Analyst (ACDA) Intermediate or equivalent analytics designation within six months in this role. (To be sponsored by ZealHosts)
- Proficiency in utilizing Microsoft Office products
- Extensive experience with more complex Microsoft Excel features, such as, complex formulas and advanced pivot tables.