- Management of the company’s imprest disbursement system.
- A weekly report of all approved outstanding transactions/vouchers (Cheque and Cash).
- Inventory management and monitoring
- Daily Stock update on both raw materials and finished goods
- Weekly reconciliation report on all un-serviced customer orders
- In Charge of inventory delivery and receivables
- Proper stock documentation (Waybills, Invoices, etc)
- Strict adherence to the filing of all documents appropriately within the system
- Banks reconciliation within the operating accounts
- Posting all generated transaction
- Official visit to the banks to effect transactions if need be
Monthly expenses analyses report on:
- Car repairs and maintenance (Classification according to cars)
- Monthly diesel report reflecting hourly usage reconciling with a production output
- General repairs and maintenance report
- And any other related job function(s).
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience (post-NYSC)
- Salary: Very Attractive
- Highly proficient in accounting software and MS office package especially excel