- Setting up of a proper accounting function for the Company.
- Overseeing the general accounting function, cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting, balance sheet management, and customer rebate management.
- Build assembly to production
- Reconcile production balance weekly
- Review monthly payroll.
- Closing monitoring production and operation cost.
- Ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
- Supervising the completion of Federal and State tax reporting requirements.
- Supervising the activities of the department.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information/performance.
- Ensure the monthly Bank reconciliation is performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Respond to inquiries from Management regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the likes.
- Ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Report on the critical performance ratio of the Company
- Assist in budget preparation and enforcing compliance
- Prepare a weekly/monthly/quarterly report.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Perform another task as may be required.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Relevant experience preferably in Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of account payables, accounting procedures, and accounting software
- Creative, self-motivated and passion for the work
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships
- Effective organizational, stress and time management skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be computer literate
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- Must be willing and ready to work in Agbara
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.