Cedarcrest Hospitals is a modern specialist medical care centre located in the heart of Abuja; Nigeria. It was founded in January 2008 with the aim of providing a high standard of healthcare service to the patient within and outside Nigeria. The centre started off as a highly specialized orthopaedic facility, registered as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Limited.
- The main responsibility of the Accounts Payable Supervisor is to supervise the day to day operation of the Accounts Payable team and to ensure daily update of vendor balances and reconciliation of all payments to creditors.
- To maintain proper books of account with respect to all payables in line with generally accepted accounting principles and to prepare ad-hoc reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- A University degree/HND in Accounting or other Finance related course (BA/BSc/HND).
- Skills level student of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN).
- At least 1-year book-keeping experience in a small to medium sized organization.
- 2 years’ experience of preparing bank and other financial reconciliations.
- 1-year Experience of working in an audit firm
Skills and Aptitude:
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter with "Accounts Payable" in the subject line.