A reputable organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Review and Audit all accounts payable, purchase orders, cash receipts, business licenses, payroll, utility bills and other accounting records and transactions; ensure money is posted to correct accounts.
- Reconcile financial ledgers and records; prepare financial statements and reports (daily, weekly and monthly), general and subsidiary ledgers and supporting schedules; research and resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare property tax remittances for payment.
- Prepare Monthly staff salaries, allowances and bonuses where applicable.
- Respond to all financial correspondence, complaints and queries
- Timely investigations of POS issues and prompt reconciliation of such in all outlets
- Perform related duties as required.
- Proven experience as an account officer
- Familiar with the use of existing office machines (Printer, Computers etc.)
- Proficient in English Language ( Written & oral)
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft office ( Especially MS Word & Excel)
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and Multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem solving skills
- Customer service Orientation.
- O.N.D/ H.N.D in any social science related course.
- Age Requirement (26 – 32 years old)
- Candidate must reside at Gbagada and its environs.