A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Review of daily activity report for all Gaming Centres, Third Party Vendors and Franchisees;
- Ensure zero tolerance to shortages;
- Ensure lodgements are made weekly;
- Ensure customers pay as and when due;
- Ensure Credit Control compliance for all outstanding debt;
- Ensure Customer profiling and rating is consistent with Credit Control Policy;
- Ensure assets in each Centre are properly identified and monitored;
- Contacts: Under the supervision of the Manager, Finance Reports you will be required to liaise with the Area Managers to ensure Customer compliance with individual contracts.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- BSc Accounting
- Efficient use of Accounting Templates
- Effective Communication
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
Demands of the Job:
- Attention to detail and accurate
- Working knowledge of any accounting application
- Well organized.
- Cooperative and willingness to assist others.
- Ability to work with minimal intervention.
- Able to deal with problems involving a few variables.
- Able to perform basic math skills, use decimals to compute ratios and percents, and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Able to interact with customers and understand their needs