Development Alternatives, Inc (DAI) is an international global consulting firm headquartered in the USA with offices in the UK and Nigeria. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability.
- Review of Payment Vouchers posted in QuickBooks to ensure proper coding and classes
- Preparation of E-Payments Schedules for Review on a weekly basis
- Preparation of weekly call over reports
- Ensure that all statutory remittances are paid on or before their due dates
- Reconciliation of assigned general ledger entries on a monthly basis
- Attending to queries on statutory remittances from time to time
- Working with Senior Accountant to ensure that withholding taxes are paid as at when due
- Collection of with-holding tax credit notes from tax offices
The ideal candidate must have:
- Must possess a good honors degree in any either Accounting, Management or numerate sciences
- Must have experience in an audit firm or audit department of a reputable firm
- Strong accounting background
- S/He should have a progressive professional accounting experience
- High level of computer proficiency with good knowledge of accounting software such as QuickBooks or Peachtree
- Must be an obvious self-starter, a quick learner, and a good team player
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.