Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review invoices, make copies of invoices and send to appropriate departments for approval.
- Review all cheque requests and date-stamp.
- Match invoices and determine account coding.
- Input all vendor invoices in system.
- Review aging and determine invoices to be paid.
- Select invoices for payment.
- Print reports.
- Generate cheque in accordance with issuing guidelines.
- Prepare cheque voucher and submit for approvals.
- Reconcile manual cheque daily
- Address employee and vendor inquiries regarding payments.
- Reconcile vendor accounts
- Must be organized and work well in a team environment.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts.
- Ability to apply reconciliation techniques using standard accounting methods and principles.
- Ability to perform accurate data entry.
- Ability to prepare worksheets and reports on spreadsheets.
- Considerable knowledge of computer software applications including word processing and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of modern office practice and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic accounting terminology and concepts
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- 1-3 years