- Supervise all financial reports and pricing on an everyday basis and provide NAV for all investments.
- Administer all accounts and budgets for various departments, perform audits on tax and prepare reports for SEC.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and manage work of all accountants.
- Analyze management performance and oversaw efficient working of same.
- Collaborate with accounting and finance team and prepare financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Prepare various financial reports and submit it to regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate with chief financial officer and evaluate all fiscal policies and recommend improvements for programs.
- Manage all communication with investor on various investor and earning releases.
- Analyze potential contracts and mergers and manage all investments for company.
- Administer all accounting functions for acquisition and integration of processes.
- Supervise all functions of Corporate Controller and subsidiaries.
- Maintain records of all data and evaluate it to recommend product improvements.
- Work with investor relations of organization and participate in various meetings for all potential investors.
- Develop and establish all accounting policies for banks.
- Coordinate with internal and external legal advisors and senior bank personnel.
- Must be a Female graduate
- Must be smart and teachable
- Graduate of accounts