The ideal candidate
must possess the following:
· A good first degree/HND from a reputable institution in finance and/or accounting
· At least 3 years working experience as an accounts officer
· A proven track record in coordinating an account department
· Good knowledge of operations management and computerized information systems, knowledge of Account Software will be an added advantage
· An analytical person, with deep understanding of financial and corporate data information,
· Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision
· Selected candidate must be willing to work during weekends
· Aged between 25-35 years.
· Application Deadline: 8th February, 2019
APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD THEIR C.V. to [email protected] as an attachment in Ms-word indicating the position applied for as the subject.