- Verify and manage all payouts
- Perform daily cash receipts, deposits, invoicing, expenses and reports.
- Assist with administering payroll and maintaining petty cash for the office.
- Responsible for reconciliations, corrections, etc.
- Taking inventory and managing of product stock
- Organization and tracking of purchase orders and invoices,
- Work with various departments to ensure timely and accurate payment processing
- BSc in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Finance
- A minimum of 1-year cognate experience in the area of accounting operations.
- Must not be more than 28 years of age
- Must have good accounting, oral/written communication, and presentation skills.
- Must be good in using Microsoft Excel, Sending Corporate Mails and analyzing data.
- Package also includes bonuses and commission with salary
Starting salary is N50,000
The salary is reviewed periodically.