- The accounts officer is responsible for checking and supervising all the financial reports and documents.
- They are also required to manage and monitor the pricing on a daily base and calculate NAV for all the investments.
- It is the duty of the accounts officer to manage, govern and review all the accounts and budgets of all the departments of the enterprise and conduct tax audits and prepare reports for the government and management purpose.
- It is part of their work to make necessary arrangements to coordinate the work of the organization with external and internal auditors.
- It is their responsibility to manage and supervise the work of all the accountants working in the company.
- They are responsible for analyzing the performance of the management and assess the efficient and effective working of the same.
- It is part of their job to collaborate with the various finance and accounting teams and initiate the timely preparation of the financial statements on a monthly basis.
- It is their duty to assist the chief financial officer for the purpose of formulating and evaluating the fiscal policies of the company and give suggestions for the improvement if required.
- It is their job content to deal and check all the matters related to the banks.
- They are responsible for managing all kinds of communications with the investors relating to any matter of their concern.
- It is their work to analyze the potential offers and merger contracts and administer all kinds of investments of the enterprise.
- ICAN Final Stage
- B.Sc/HND in Science/Engineering field.
- 2 Years of experience
- Must have a passion to learn Software Implementation