Clogintng Nigeria - Our client offers integrated logistics services with a large fleet of trucks to reputable manufacturers, carries out commercial vehicle & equipment sales, service and spares parts, and has a new but growing interest in agriculture. They are in need of highly motivated and performance-driven individuals in the capacity above.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the accounts and administrative services of the group.
- Candidate must be a chartered accountant with a base degree in Accountancy or Finance.
- Must have more than 10 years post charter experience and hands-on experience of an accounting software.
- Ability to interpret bank transactions is a critical requirement.
- Experience in a similar position will be advantageous.
- Candidates will be required to fill out an Application Form and upload their CV's.
- Candidates must state the position and location they wish to be considered for.