Job Duties & Responsibilities shall be and not limited to:
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all financial data.
- Actively train, assign, counsel and supervise employees.
- Communicate and enforce expectations, job duties, policies and procedures.
- Meets and exceeds accounting and financial objectives by using forecasting tools.
- Monitors revenue and expenses while coordinating collection, consolidation and review of all accounting generated data and produce accurate, timely required Accounting Reports (which include management account, trial balance, bank reconciliation report, Stock audit report, Assets depreciation, product costing, stock valuation report etc).
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports on expenditures.
- prepare a budget.
- Collaborates with other financial staff to support and enable the department to meet overall goals and objectives.
- Develops and implements new processes and procedures to enhance the workflow and productivity of the department.
- Regulates internal controls to maintain financial security.
- Protects the company’s privacy, integrity, and value by keeping information confidential.
- Uses educational and professional resources to enhance knowledge and skill set.
- Achieves accounting and company goals and mission.