Job Duties & Responsibilities shall be and not limited to:
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all financial data.
- Actively recruit train, assign, counsel and supervise employees.
- Communicate and enforce expectations, job duties, policies and procedures.
- Meets and exceeds accounting and financial objectives by using forecasting tools.
- Monitors revenue and expenses while coordinating collection, consolidation and review of all financial data.
- Prepare monthly and annual reports on expenditures and implementing corrective actions when necessary.
- Advise staff on the handling of routine and non-routine financial reporting transactions.
- Collaborates with other financial staff to support and enable department to meet overall goals and objectives.
- Develops and implements new processes and procedures to enhance the workflow and productivity of the department.
- Regulates internal controls to maintain financial security.
- Protects the company’s privacy, integrity, and value by keeping information confidential.
- Uses educational and professional resources to enhance knowledge and skillset.
- Achieves accounting and company goals and mission.