GenieNG Communications Limited is a company registered under the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and licensed by the Nigerian Communications Commission - NCC Licence No CL/S&I/181/14 and VAS/SCN/011/13 – to provide telecom services. We help provide a competitive advantage to our clients through the provision of advanced innovative Information and Communication Technology (ICT) solutions and services that support the efforts of our clients to meet and exceed their business objectives.
The accounts clerk is to handle accounts payable duties, take accurate record of vendor/supplier invoices, prepare, mail/deliver checks, communicate with suppliers and perform a variety of clerical and technical accounting work and handles areas of utility billing by performing the following duties:
- To compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- To reconcile records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- To support the assigned accounting system
- To recommend actions to resolve discrepancies.
- To investigate and confirm questionable data.
- To utilize cost monitoring practices, techniques and considerations.
- To ensure all approved outgoing invoices are duly paid out.
- To maintain accounting records by making copies and filing documents discretely.
- To protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- To update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- To accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.