A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Accounts Administrator responsibilities include:
- Managing obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Processing bank deposits
- Reconciling financial statements
- We are looking for an Accounts Administrator to manage our company’s accounts payable and receivable.
- Accounts Administrator responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping.
- Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- Audit experience is a must.