Apata & Ascott Limited - We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
We are currently looking to recruit qualified accounting/administrative professionals on behalf of our client.
- Able to handle accounts bookkeeping
- Prepare the company?s financial statements and reports to management
- To assist in accounts transactions, checking, verification and follow up
- Prepare payment to vendor and claim (process payment, prepare invoice, payment voucher, receipts, cheques)
- Maintain proper filling accounting documents for record keeping
- General admin support and other relevant ad-hoc tasks or assignments
- ability to carry out bank reconciliation on all account
- A Bachelors degree.
- 3 years experince in accounting and administration.
- Good communication skills.
- Practical knowledge of accounting softwares and financial reporting standard.
- Good administrative, personnel management and record filling skills.
- Immediate availability to resume work.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.