- Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Meets accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements; investing excess funds.
- Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks and wire transfers.
- Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
- Renews business insurance by scheduling values including personal and real property, vehicles, computers, equipment, media, and accounts receivable.
- Supports annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
- Reports 401k savings by distributing and explaining quarterly election forms.
- Verifies employee benefit invoices by verifying coverage and costs.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Benefits Administration,
- Managing Processes,
- Reporting Research Results,
- Quality Management,
- Corporate Finance,
- Developing Budgets,
- Attention to Detail,
- General Math Skills