- Analyse various General Ledger accounts and investigate issues arising there from with special emphasis on the Working Capital accounts;
- Reconcile Partners’ current account balances with Cash calls, Billing statements and the General ledger;
- Account for Cash Calls / Draw-downs paid by and on behalf of Partners into the JV Accounts;
- Analyse and reconcile inter venture payables and receivables;
- Review the cutback process from a Cost Trial Balance (CTB) and General Trial Balance (GTB) perspective to determine accuracy and completeness of Partners’ share in
- line with contractual agreements, and investigate of issues arising there from;
- Analyse and reconcile consumable stock balances between FI/CO and MM modules of SAP;
- Compute and post Service fee and Parent Company Overhead in line with contractual obligations and agreements;
- Prepare Accounting analysis in support of Partners, Group, NNPC, Tax, External &
- Internal audits and other special investigations and ad hoc audits;
- Monitor and follow closure processes and provide relevant inputs as may be required;
- Prepare monthly returns for Withholding Tax (WHT), Value added Tax (VAT), Nigerian Content development (NCD) levy and Cabotage deductions;
- Provide support to other entities that interface with the Accounting department;
- Carry out any other adhoc duties as delegated.
- The Accounting Officer shall possess a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class upper division in either Accounting, Finance, Business related discipline, Computer Science, Engineering or any numeric discipline.
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
- Very good organizational ability with effective communication skills;
- Aptitude for specialized accounting software (SAP) and other Windows office applications;
- Good organisational, interpersonal, writing and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of financing structures requiring unique Accounting interpretations and implementations;
- Knowledge of a wide range of Accounting and regulatory standards;
- General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Joint Venture Accounting
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed