Reports to: Chief Accountant
Profile: Background in Financial Accounting/Accountancy
- Processing all bills and writing cheques for payment.
- Coding of payment Vouchers after payments.
- Posting of Accounting Documents.
- Maintainance of cheque Registers.
- Assist in monthly Reconciliation of Suppliers Accounts.
- Filing of payment vouchers after posting the documents.
- Up loading of Bills on e-banking platform through SAP for direct Transfer.
- Attending to suppliers and contractors on payment information.
Part of a European Group, leader in its domain in Europe, Africa and South America
Use of SAP as Enterprise Resource Planning tool
- Demonstrates adequate understanding of accounting-related principles and practices
- Demonstrates awareness and knowledge of the professional accounting standards.
- Applies accounting principles to accurately record financial transactions and maintain appropriate supporting documentation.
- Performs accounting activities and calculates non-complex provisions using appropriate methods.
- Performs month-end close activities and provides accurate and timely financial submissions.
- Reconciles sub-ledgers to general ledger and performs other related account reconciliations.
- Understands the different components and interdependencies of the organization’s chart of account
- Qualification and Experience
- B. SC/HND in Accounting plus Professional Qualification ACA
- 3 - 5 years working experience
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools
Proficiency in the use of SAP ERP tool
What is on offer
Attractive package (N5,181,697 per annum)