PSC INDUSTRIES LIMITED is a Multinational Power and Renewable energy total Solutions Manufacturer located in Lagos, Nigeria. We provide Cost-competitive, Environmental friendly, high quality and innovative Solar/renewable energy products including but not limited to Solar PV Panels, Inverters, Solar Charge Controllers, Solar Streetlights and Deep Cycle Batteries.
We seek an experienced and accounting systems software savvy accounting Professional to manage our accounting department.
If you are looking for career and personal growth opportunity in a fast rising multinational firm, kindly send your CV by email for immediate consideration.
- General accounting duties to include, General Ledger, Tax, Pay roll, Accounts Payables, Inventories, Bank reconciliations etc.
- Generate all monthly financial and accounting management reports to include but not limited to balance sheet, P&L, Statement of cash flow, Capital Assets etc.
- Attend weekly Sales Meetings from 8am – 8:30 am with the Sales Teams and ensure a full understanding of sales effort of individual sales person. Prepare weekly sales report summary for the MD.
- Review attendance register for all employees and Monitor Staff.
- Ensure correct and prompt daily, weekly, monthly and periodic reports to management.
- Ensure proper harmonious handling and management of customers, clients and vendors.
- Ensure proper identification and segmentation of customers as trade partners, sub trade partners, retailers, corporate customers, etc.
- Ensure good record keeping of customers and company data at the office.
- Ensure daily, weekly, monthly, periodic reports are enforced/carried out daily, weekly, monthly, periodically as programmed or expected accordingly.
- Ensure stock counts are carried out daily, communication of data and information to management including alerts of strengths, weakness, opportunity and threats to the business.
- Ensure that accounting packages are up- to- date daily and that transaction records are captured immediately on our manual and software systems as it occurs.
- Ensure all the company's fixed and non-fixed assets enumerated are monitored.
- Ensure prompt payments and receipts of taxes, levies, payable orders, due invoices of creditors, debtors, vendors, government institutions, supplies of the company as appropriate with management consultation and approval.
- Ensure prompt order placement, payments and collection of stock from vendors, prompt order placement, payments and collection of stock by branches/ subsidiaries.
- Ensure prompt monthly presentation and review of financial statements and reports.
- Ensure that customers/ department/ units are run with acceptable.
- Minimum Qualification: OND,HND/DEGREE
- Preferred Minimum Years of Experience: 3+ Years
- (Chartered accountant preferred but not required)
- Experience as ACCOUNTANT in a Firm is MANDATORY.
- PEACHTREE/SAGE accounting software experience is MANDATORY
Salary : #150,000 - #225,000 month base pay plus free company lunches.
Work hours: 8am - 6pm mondays - fridays. 9am -2pm, saturdays
Employment date: monday Nov 18, 2019