We are looking for a reliable accounting manager to join our team! As an Accounting Manager, you will supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities. In addition, you will be establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
Accounting Manager duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Oversee accounting daily operations
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
- Monitor and analyse accounting data
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Encourage other employees to adhere to standards
- Recruit and hire new employees
- Train new employees
- Perform and oversee annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Prepare and present KPIs to stakeholders
Accounting Manager requirements and qualifications
- 4 years of experience as an Accounting Manager
- Excellent computer skills on MS Office
- Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases
- Ability to multi task
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Accounting or Finance
1. Combined Human Resources Job description
Recruitment and Selection
Effective Employee Relations
Training and Development
Compensation and Benefits
· Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
· Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
· Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
· Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
· Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
· Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
· Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices.
· Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
· Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
· Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
· Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations,promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
· Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
· Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
· Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance,and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
· Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance,pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
· Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.Coordinates Safety Committee meetings and acts as Safety Director.
· Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
· Prepares budget of human resources operations.
· Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
· Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
· Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
· Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.