- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Respond to mail inquiries swiftly
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different product sales/enquiry
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all sales in our database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
Should have Accounting background
Must have general knowledge of Lagos and its surroundings, hence must have lived in Lagos.