- Will manage and oversee all company accounts and accounting.
- Liaise with and coordinate all suppliers, service providers and logistics for effective production and supply of materials and services.
- Coordinate the recruitment and training of temporary staff and other support structures.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning and budgeting process.
- Development of individual project and event budgets
- Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee/support staff benefits.
- Serve as the procurement officer of the company.
- The successful candidate must have a strong degree in Accounting, Economics or Mathematics. You must have very strong numerate skills. A Masters Degree will be an added advantage. You must be at least 25 years old and must have at least 4 years post NYSC experience.