Emel Hospital, Festac Town, Lagos, Nigeria – a multi-specialists’ hospital. Our facility is equipped and staffed with professionals to deliver excellent primary medical and specialist’s services. We are a well recognized pediatric centre.
- Daily cross-checking of cash control book
- Daily checking of cash takings for arithmetic accuracy
- Reconciliation of company accounts with the banks on weekly basis
- Raising payment vouchers for suppliers, consultants
- Maintenance of ledger accounts for each creditor
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Raising salary pay advice for the staff
- Drawing up schedule and ensuring payment of statutory deductions to appropriate authorities in due time (PAYE, Pension, NSITF, etc)
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and yearly reports
- Age receivables and payable
- And other duties that may be assigned
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting
- Experience: 3 - 5years
- Writing the final stage of ICAN/ACCA or Newly Qualified
- Age: 30 - 35years
- Sex: Male/Female
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.