Omnicom Solutions Limited is a full-service solutions company that offers a wide range of services for GSM, GPRS, UMTS, CDMA and 3G networks. Our services include Satellite and Radio network services, Site Acquisition, Roll-out management, Network/Transmission Link Design and Engineering, Benchmarking, Network Performance Analysis, Management and Optimization, RF Test Solutions and Simulations, RF Survey, Training and Project Management.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures contracts
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems - to be introduced
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- To establish and monitor internal control policies and procedures as it relates to Accounts
- To ensure timely submission of general account reports on a monthly basis and status report of financial position of the company of a weekly basis.
- Compute and remit all forms of taxes on a monthly basis.