Celtiallo Nigeria Limited is a Leading Civil Engineering, Building Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Real Estate, Supplies.
- The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits
- Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or Business Management
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).