Ensure timely presentation
of financial reports for management and Board review
Monitor and interpret cash
flows and predict future trends
relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and
statutory organisations such as State and Federal Tax Offices.
Arrange new sources of
finance for a company's debt facilities
Research and report on
factors affecting business performance.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information;
preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending
policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and
interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal
requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence
to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account
information and trends.