Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL) is one of the key players in the Agro Allied Industry in Nigeria based in Edo State.
- Raise accounting journals
- Enter transaction/ensure accuracy of data posting
- Reconcile account payables/receivables
- Book accruals and provisions
- Carry out statutory deductions on payments due suppliers and ensure remittances
- Handle rubber sales accounts and prepare a monthly reconciliation of accounts
- Follow up on a monthly basis balance in SUN inventory Module
- Reconcile salaries and staff loans in ledger accounts with Human Resource payroll records
- Supervise job done by the accounting officers.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Versed in processing and reporting of financial information
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet the deadline and work under pressure
- Sound knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- A good ICT skill and ability to use Accounting Software like SunSystem and SAP Excellent team player.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting with a minimum of a second class lower/lower credit and ACA
- Post-NYSC working experience
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.