Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Support the business with timely and accurate accounting needs by establishing high level of efficiency and effectiveness of accounting controls and standards and ensuring compliance with financial and statutory regulations.
- Carry out validation of financial data inputs received from the farms and posts into the ERP to ensure accuracy of reports generated
- Prepare periodic management accounts, budgets, cash-flow and forecasts for management decision making.
- Prepare the computation and timely deduction of withholding taxes on transactions and makes remittance to the relevant tax authority
- Prepares the reconciliation of vendors’ and customers’ account.
- Carry out the booking of intercompany transactions and the reconciliation of monthly balances with the Group and other companies within it.
The person must:
- Demonstrate good leadership qualities.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a high level of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Have a proven track record of trustworthiness and integrity.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- BSc. or HND in Accounting or Accountancy.
- Professional certification (ACA, ACCA)
- 6 years’ experience in similar function.
- Working knowledge of ERP.
- Experience within the agro-allied sector will be an added advantage.