A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Prepare Daily, monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Manage tax payments
- Organize internal audits
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- Ensure all our accounting transactions comply with the law and support our company’s investments.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Budgeting, managing tax payments and performing internal audits. You will act as a consultant for the managers/heads of departments conducting cost and revenues analysis.
- 1-3 years work experience
- Minimum of a university degree.