The ideal candidate will be
involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations,
and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong
interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen.
- Manage daily accounting duties including A/P, A/R, general ledger, accounts reconciliations;
- Perform bank and other reconciliations;
- Prepare weekly cash flow update;
- Handle full set of accounts, month-end closing report;
- Prepare financial statement, management report and tax computation;
- Prepare audit management accounts and audit schedule, liaison with auditors;
- Supervise branches in Nigeria to monitor the finance and accounting functions
- Handle ad-hoc duties as may be assigned.
o Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related disciplines with professional accountancy qualification such ICAN or equivalent is preferred.
o Minimum 3 years of relevant and verifiable working experience
- Good knowledge in accounting software such as Peachtree etc
- Sense of urgency; able to work under tight schedule;
- Self-motivated, meticulous and sensitive to numbers;
- Able to work independently as well as be a team player
- Good command of written and spoken English.
o Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
o Recognized accounting or related certification is an advantage.
o Please email your detailed resume / cover letter and state notice period, current and expected salaries.
o Application that doesn’t meet the job requirements will not be considered
o Attractive remuneration would be offered to the right candidate.
o Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and cover letter to: [email protected] with mail subject as "Accountant".