Gatelink International Limited is a company that specializes in marketing and distribution of petroleum products.
- Qualified candidates will be in charge of all the accounts maintained in the company. They would maintain payments and receipts.
- They must ensure all the bills are paid properly.
- They should be prepared to lead during crisis.
- They shall analyze financial activities. Maintains the growth targets of finance in the company.
- Helps in solving due accounts of the past.
- Look after managing financial risks.
- They shall also help in improving pricing of item and of sales.
- If any financial problem arises, it will be their duty to look after the matter and solve it.
- They shall also look for areas to cut the cost of the company.
- The account officers shall prepare the budget for the company.
- They shall ensure that all the audit objectives and audit statements are responded properly.
- They shall bring out the weekly/monthly reports.
Qualification and Requirements:
A 2:1 or above degree in Accounting or any related discipline Chartered status is an advantage Have strong analytic and problem-solving skills Must possess impeccable integrity with a great sense of responsibility Experience in any of auditing, management accounting Possess strong computer skills