A firm in the wholesale/retail sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare and present periodic financial reports for management on Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Bases
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Supervise a team of Accountants
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Consult board members about funding options
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
- BA/BSc/HND/MBA/MSc/MA in Finance/Accounting.
- Chartered status of either ICAN/ACCA.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance function.
- Knowledge of regulatory environment for the e-commerce, logistics, retail and hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of financial markets, corporate finance, and financial analysis
- Thorough practical knowledge of Quickbooks accounting package
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent Report writing skills: both written and verbal
- Organization/Leadership Skills is very essential to achieving success in this position
- Only Graduates of Accounting with strong knowledge of QUICKBOOKS will be considered for the job.
- This Job is Abuja based