St. Kizito Clinic is a Private Primary Healthcare Clinic for diagnosis, maternity-related inquiries, checkups, ante natal and treatment. Since 1991, St Kizito Clinics has been providing primary clinical and related health care especially to the less privileged.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- BSc in Accounting/Business Admin.
- Minimum of three (3) years accounting experience.
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's
- Please come for the interview scheduled on Friday, 21st September 2018 by 10 am prompt at "St. Kizito Clinic Lekki, Lagos".
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.