Rubydon Pharmaceuticals Ltd is seeking qualified candidates to fill this role
- Provides financial information to the management by researching and analyzing the accounting data as well as preparing reports.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transaction of the company by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions to the company by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to the company.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of OND in a related discipline
- 1-3 years experience