An Interior Design/Furniture Company in Abuja Nigeria requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position of an Accountant in her organization.
Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statement. Payments cash flow financial reporting. This role reports to the Managing Director.
- Receipt of products from Production department
- Maintaining inventory level in the store
- Maintaining finished goods records in warehouse.
- Preparation of debtor’s receivable report.
- Preparation of staff pay roll.
- Computation and remittance of all statutory payment.
- Preparation of daily trade debtors and actual collection report.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare daily income/sales/deposits
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management if required.
- Assist with office projects from time to time as required
- Bookkeeping support, research and report writing etc.
- Comply with general office policies, procedures and all legal requirements
- Undertake any other specific duties as required by the company
- Qualification – HND or Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows applications, Excel, Word and key accounting softwares and tools.
- Proven ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines, and attend to details.
- 2- 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Candidate must reside in Abuja.
- Married preferably.