Owens & Xley Consults - Our client, Kids Court School located in Surulere, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position above.
Functions of the Role
- Assist with the preparation of the company budget
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain cash controls
- Manage petty cash
- Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger
- Monitor cash reserves and investments
- Advise management regarding new investments
- Reconcile bank statements
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts
- Maintain the purchase order system
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system
- Prepare financial statements such as income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Prepare quarterly reports and report on variances
- Assist with the annual audit
- Maintain financial files and records
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Review financial plan compliance.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience as an Accountant
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of Accounting packages.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.