Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervision of the day-to-day operation of the accounting systems.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Computation and payment of staff salaries per month.
- Other administrative duties.
- B.Sc in Accounting with a minimum of 3 years’ experience or MSc in Accounting
- Have certifications relating to Accounting
- Must possess knowledge of accounting Systems and use of accounting software
- Ability to plan, manage and follow through on assignments and communicate at all levels of the organization in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team with minimal supervision.
- IT savvy and able to use MS office
Salary range: 75,000 - 100,000 (Competence and experience will be a key determinant)
Office Location: Ikeja, Lagos ( You should be able to work at Ikeja )
Attention: Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.