MastermindsHRSG Consulting Limited - Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
General Summary & Responsibilities
- Reconciles Accounts Receivables on a weekly basis.
- Sends AR Report to the Accounts Manager at the end of every week.
- Reconciles Fixed Assets on a weekly basis.
- Ensures that only expenses of capital nature are capitalized.
- Processes the disposal of all company assets.
- Sends FA Report to the Accounts Manager at the end of every week.
- Prepares all payments and issues cheques, transfers, or cash as required
- Reconciles Bank Accounts and Petty Cash on a daily basis.
- Sends Treasury Report to the Accounts Manager at the end of every week.
- Prepares and submits VAT and other Tax Computations on a monthly basis to the relative Tax Agencies.
- Reconciles employees’ loans and advances at the end of every week.
- Audit account payable checks, verifying accuracy of vendor names, amounts, addresses, authorizations, and other key payment information.
- Review bi-weekly check proposals to identify inappropriate transactions in conjunction with the disbursement audit process, primarily by verifying appropriate authorization of new vendors.
- Reconcile all vendor additions, deletions, and changes in Accounts Payable against the monthly vendor change report.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of store bank accounts.
- Post payroll journal entries and prepare account reconciliations.
- Help ensure compliance with internal control policies and procedures and perform other routine and non-routine functions as assigned by management.
- Evaluate the company's internal control environment and assess the design, effectiveness and adequacy of key systems and processes based on walk through and transaction compliance testing.
- Evaluate audit findings and determine cost effective solutions and process improvements for recommendation to management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Great attention to detail.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Accounting/ Banking & Finance.
- An ICAN,ACA,ACCA or AAT certification is an added advantage.
- 4 years of experience in similar role.
- Excellent and Strong communication and interpersonal skills; comfortable communicating in a clear, articulate manner, whether in written or verbal form.
- Smart and Energetic.
- Ability to work independently, with limited direction and guidance.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Adaptable to change / learns quickly.
- Exposure to Information Technology audit concepts and audit techniques preferred.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.