At TBEC we believe that each employee contributes directly to the growth and success of the company, and we hope you will take pride in being a member of our team. Your job as an IELT instructor is to train all our available students on the IELT exam. You will ensure that all the curriculum of the exam is shared with the students. You will report directly to the GM.
- You will teach IELT to the students
- You will prepare and set mock exams for the students after the training
- You will manage the class and prepare lessons recognizing the British curriculum
- Attend to walk in clients who have questions regarding IELT
- Keeping students attendance records
- Providing appropriating and guiding students towards development
- Teaching IELTS & PTE including spoken English to the students.
- Making teaching plans for the IELTS & PTE Program.
- Managing the class, preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students.
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises.
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback to the students.
- Attend walk-ins and telephonic queries for IELTS & PTE.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in IELTS & PTE Teaching is recommended.
- Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
- Excellent command of English
- Should know the IELT system and must taken and passed the exam in the past
- Good presentation and teaching skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with students and other candidates of different age group and background
Must have a degree in any field.
Relevant certification is a plus