We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organizations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting-edge value proposition geared towards value maximization.
Our focus is on creating and managing change in organizations by formulating and implementing customer-centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients to execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity.
Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
- Our Client an Oil & Gas firm located in Lagos is looking to fill the role of Accountant.
- Preparation of Management Account and Financial Statement.
- Preparation of Trial Balance and Analysis of Bank Statement.
- Performing monthly Bank Reconciliation Statement with all GLs and account books and balances.
- Maintaining all Ledger Accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparation of Fixed Assets Register and Stock Valuation and Reporting.
- Monitoring of Stock Records and Variances Investigation.
- Computation of PAYE (Pay As You Earn) and remittances of PAYE (Pay As You Earn).
- Submission of Annual Filing with LIRS (Lagos State Internal Revenue Services).
- Remittance and Filing of VAT (Value Added Tax).
- Submission of Financial Statement with FIRS (Federal Internal Revenue Services).
- Frequent review of accounts books and keeping of account records and filing of clients documents appropriately
- Monthly preparation of staff payroll
- Accounting Supervisor.
- Preparation of Monthly Operating Budget, Cash Forecast and Implementation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in ACCOUNTING or any related discipline.
- Relevant experience as an ACCOUNTANT with supervisory experience is an added advantage.
- A postgraduate degree or professional qualification is also an added advantage.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.