Talenture seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process payments and log accordingly.
- Generate billing statements and reports.
- Monitor and promote compliance by business units with fixed asset policies.
- Lead the accounting team to perform daily accounting tasks and manage month-end activities to ensure timely issue of cost reports incorporating key financial and non-financial KPIs.
- Help with monthly, quarterly, and annual audits.
- Interact with clients on the phone, email, and in person.
- Answer customer inquiries regarding their accounts.
- Review and approve expense reports.
- Review and reconcile the general ledger regularly.
- Contribute to forecasting and budget planning sessions.
- Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively.
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations at all times.
- Uphold the excellent reputation of our firm.
- Maintain constant communication with the organization and our clients.
- Maintain highly organized and updated client files.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve shared goals.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Graduate calibre -2:2 Bachelor degree in accounting or above
- Minimum 1 year experience as an accountant or bookkeeper in a corporate setting
- Corporate and personal tax experience is a plus, as well as ICAN Certification.
- Experience with accounts payable and receivable is preferred
- Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Superior math skills and an analytical mind
- Familiarity with QuickBooks and financial statements
- Experience with audits, budget creation, and expense reports strongly preferred
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette
- Able to thrive in deadline-driven environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel