A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified positions.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Minimum of Bsc
- At least 40 years of Age
- Minimum of 5- 10 years experience