A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Respond to mail inquiries swiftly
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different product sales/enquiry
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all sales in our database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- You will also handle Customer Service duties
- Salary is N30,000
- This position is for Corp members only