- The Accountant/Administrator will be responsible for monitoring and controlling of Company’s finances and setting of budgets.
- In addition, he/she will also be responsible and accountable for the accuracy, quality, and validity of all financial transactions and the production of periodical and statutory financial statements and other agreed management reports.
- B.Sc or MSc in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations preferred, ICAN, ACCA
- Financial experience and management experience.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.