Compos Mentis Chambers (CMC) is a leading indigenous law firm. Established in 1985, CMC has a proven track record of providing cutting-edge legal services in both domestic and cross-border related matters, to individuals, corporations, multinationals and state-owned enterprises across a range of industry sectors as well as financial institutions and governments. With three dedicated offices in Warri, Lagos and Abuja, we are differentiated by our geographical reach, independence and the quality of our legal services. We draw on our unique knowledge of the Nigerian business environment and in-depth understanding of the socio-political climate to advise clients on a wide range of legal issues.
- Taking care of all statutory compliances such as taxes (Income tax, Withholding tax, VAT, PAYE).
- Liasing with the External Auditor and banks.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation.
- Overseeing that the Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE)are properly recorded and safe guarded.
- Preparation and timely issuance of invoices to clients.
- Procurement of office supplies.
- Minimum B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Finance or any Social Science related discipline.
- Must be proficient in the use of any Microsoft applications such as excel, word, powerpoint and outlook.
- Knowledge of Peachtree Accounting/ Sage will be an advantage.
- Must be a Lady between age 23 - 30
- Must be resident in Warri.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.