Reports To:The Managing Director
Overall Job Position Objectives:
- To achieve prudent financial Management, safeguarding all assets and ensuring no financial loss to the company.
- To ensure that Management obtains consistently timely, accurate, complete and relevant financial information for decision making and planning purposes.
- To ensure that all stakeholders interest are adequately protected.
- Preparation of Management Account Reports
- General Ledger Management
- Billing, Revenue And Receivables Management
- Expenditure And Accounts Payable Management
- Payrolls And Staff Payments
- Imprest And Treasury Management
- Bank Reconciliation
- Customer Accounts Reconciliation
- Statutory Compliance- Taxes, Pension, ITF etc
- Fixed Assets Management- Fixed assets schedules, identification, insurance e.t.c
- Stores Administration- Ordering, Delivery & Inventory Management
- General Ledger Schedules/GL Proofing
- Delegated Tasks
- Minimum of 5 years’ Experience Post NYSC in Account and Corporate Finance Environment
- ICAN Final
- Hold A Job Position for Minimum of 2 years