- Establishing quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyse financial information and summarize financial status
- Provide technical support and advice on management
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into company’s goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Proven senior accounting experience
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Awareness of business trends
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
Minimum of HND degree in Accounting
Professional Qualification – ACA or ACCA
Minimum of 10 years' experience in Real Estate Industry.
Good managerial skills with ability to think outside the box
Excellent human relation with good communication skill
Ability to supervise subordinates with strong emphasis on quality control
Ability to work with Sage 50 Accounting software and MS Excel
Competitive and Attractive.
To apply for this role send in your application letter (referenced ‘ACCT2018’ boldly), addressed to “The Head, Administration” with attached relevant documents
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.